Gratitude is Seeing the Miracle in Every Moment.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Million Dreams to Go

As a young girl, my great desire and dream was to one day be a singer/songwriter. Since those early, naive days of my youth, I've come to learn that there will be many dreams that will not come true. That's simply the harsh reality of this mortal existence. But there are still a million dreams to go.

In that light, it would be unfair if I didn't share this gift of poetic lyrics with my readers. For all we know, those simply could have been dreams that haven't come true yet. Therefore, after careful thought and consideration... and maybe eve a little inspiration from a friend who also shares his poems and thoughts online, I will press forward with this small dream. Though nothing may come of it, I know someone could be touched.

To check out my friend's blog of inspiration, go to: FEEGLINS by Fotu Taeoalii athttp://taeoalii.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment